Bespoke Pantomime Scripts
I write Bespoke scripts from scratch or adapt from existing pantomimes to provide you with a customised edition that’s a perfect fit for your production.
Perhaps you’d like to produce a Jack and the Beanstalk where the giant lives on the moon, or a Dick Whittington where Dick and the crew set sail for the far-off land of Australia.
Written especially for you
The most important thing about picking your pantomime script is that it suits your group’s requirements, so that’s why I write bespoke scripts for your specific needs. Of course, all of my scripts are produced with budgets, casts and venues of all shapes and sizes from shoe-string to spectacular. And if you need me to adapt the script with more/less characters and scenes then I edit the script to fit your requirements.
Bespoke scripts for bespoke productions
Bespoke scripts are ideal for productions which:
- Have unusual staging requirements
- Have a small cast or a very large cast
- Need a short pantomime (perhaps 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins)
- Need to personalise their pantomime with more local gags and references
- Need a pantomime for a youth group to perform
- Need to change the storyline of an existing pantomime
“A roller-coaster of running-gags, jokes and song and dance”